[Lilug-dev-sig] Best way to troubleshoot

Rob Wilkens robwilkens at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 20:39:37 PST 2009

The debug version along with the source gave me an indication of part
of what's going on..  It looking like it sent a command to the pop3
server and is expecting either a + response or a - response but is
instead getting "7)" as the response line, and as the comment in the
code goes:

/* what do we do now?  f'knows! */

I believe this is an optonline server that is confusing the message
processing, and i'm betting i can "fix" it by deleting messages from
the server, but I'm not going to do that just yet, I'm going to work
on it more tomorrow or later next week.

Rob