[Lilug-dev-sig] thursday meeting

Chris McNamara chris at 12strikes.net
Tue Feb 17 08:32:45 PST 2009

Mark Drago wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 00:08, Brian Fix <brian.fix at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi, its brian, i just subscribed to the dev-sig list. I was talking to
>> ilya about the meeting place for dev-sig. It seems like the group is
>> small, and a lot of the people who come to dev sig are east of, or
>> close to Huntington. (Of course ive only been once, but it sorta seems
>> this way).  Maybe the meeting place could be changed to somewhere that
>> has wireless, and is somewhere just a little bit east of Huntington,
>> maybe Smithtown or something....  panerra bread seems like a good
>> choice.
>>
>> Brian
>
> I'm open to making the meetings as convenient for people to attend as
> possible.  So, I'm up for a change of venue.  Are you proposing the
> Panera in South Huntington on 110 or the one on Jericho Turnpike in
> East Northport?  Anyone else have any preference or comment?
>
> Mark.

I'm fine with a change too.  My only request is that if we are changing
for this month's meeting - which is this Thursday - lets make a decision
by the end of the day on Wednesday instead of sometime on Thursday.

This Thursday I will be without access to email most of if not all day.
  Last thing I want to do is show up at the wrong location because the
venue changed after my last email check for the day.

Chris