[Lilug-dev-sig] Dev-Sig Meeting Tonight @ 8pm

Mark Drago markdrago at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 06:50:45 PDT 2009

Hello,

There will be a Lilug Dev-Sig meeting tonight, June 18th, at 8:00pm at
the East Northport Panera Bread.  Directions are available on the
lilug wiki here: http://lilug.org/wiki/DEVSIG_Directions .

Tonight we will be discussing the Amazon Web Services from a
developer's point-of-view.  This will include all of the services the
provide: S3 for storage, EC2 for computing, SimpleDB for simple
structured data storage, Map/Reduce for large-scale batch processing,
etc.

We will probably also continue to discuss the ircLog program that Ilya
has been working on to parse the irc logs from the #lilug channel.

See you there,
Mark.