[Lilug-dev-sig] Lilug Dev-Sig Meeting Tonight (8/19) @ 8pm

Robert Wilkens robwilkens at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 13:22:36 PDT 2010

Read a little further down:

// The result of the expression (true && false) is assigned to $g
// Acts like: ($g = (true && false))
$g = true && false;

// The constant true is assigned to $h and then false is ignored
// Acts like: (($h = true) and false)
$h = true and false;

Note one very important difference in the comments of how they work.

-Rob