[Lilug-dev-sig] Next meeting?

Mark Drago markdrago at gmail.com
Fri May 28 11:02:21 PDT 2010

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 19:07, Rob Wilkens <robwilkens at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a topic for the next meeting?  I see you now meet at a
> panera, and that's one of my favorite places to grab something to eat
> (their new lobster sandwhich is awesome)..  Even if I learn nothing
> from the meeting, an excuse to get to a panera is worth it to me.

We don't usually have topics per se.  We tend to have group
discussions that are framed by a topic, more so than a presentation.
With that said, I've been working on a django web app for fun and
could speak about django for a short while.  I've done little more
than work through the tutorial and build a site with a few pages, but
I could show the code and talk about what's going on.

Mark.