[Lilug-dev-sig] Does this group still exist?

Chris Knadle Chris.Knadle at coredump.us
Sun Mar 4 15:05:02 PST 2018

Robert Wilkens:
> Thank you for explaining..

*nod* You're welcome.

> The last knadle i ran across was at an IEEE LICN meeting, which i have not
> attended since they moved to l.i.u. post.

My dad sometimes goes to the LICN meetings. I have on occasion, but very rarely.

> Too many haunting memories of high school graduation at the tilles center 《chills》

Understood.

What I can say about that is this: memories are relevant and useful /when/ what
they tell you helps make present or future decisions. Memories from 30 years ago
are often no longer relevant.
[This is advice from the book "The Tools" by Phil Stutz and Barry Michels]

  -- Chris

--
Chris Knadle
Chris.Knadle at coredump.us