[Lilug] LiveCD disk backup software

Will will at psychdesigns.net
Wed Feb 18 12:19:26 PST 2009

Yeah, for what I'm doing I need to be able to restore the whole disk
easily including the partition tables and everything.
 On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 15:16:46 -0500, Justin Dearing  wrote:
  Rob,
   No it doesn't. However there is a switch to only get the current
mount point (eg if /var/log is a seperate partition and you tar /var
it gets everthing by /var/log)
   You have to build your destination mount hierachry under
/mnt/something on the live cd destionation system.