[Lilug] geeky grill, pengiun potluck

Joe toolfox at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 18:40:40 PDT 2010

On Friday, June 11, 2010 12:50:41 pm odinson wrote:

>  	You may want to carpool.  It is $8 to park.

I've also heard that if you get there before 8:00 AM (when the toll booth
opens for business), entry is free. I don't know if that means that the
barrier gates are open at that hour, or even if this information has any
semblance of truth to it. Besides, you'd have to plan on finding something to
do for 4+ hours.

>  	Bring you grill/picnic favorites and supplies and we will
> formulate a fabulous fishy feast.

I'm still working on the final touches, but Amy and I are planning on bringing
some "entertainment" that is worthy of our Island Labs connection.

No, we're not launching a weather balloon.

What is it? Something wonderful...

Joe + Amy