[Lilug] Wacom tablets that behave well under Linux?

Michael A. Lee mlee456 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 10:53:45 PDT 2010

I'm using Ubuntu 9.10 on an older x41 IBM Tablet PC.  During install it installed Wacom drivers for the pen and screen.  Seems to work fine for me as well.  Anything distinct about the Bamboo?  Custom Button actions always seem to be a challenge no matter what the hardware.

The CellWriter app is a nice addition for handwriting recognition and a virtual keyboard.

-- mike