[Lilug] [OT] Vintage Computer Festival East 10.0

Mike Costanzo quarsaw at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 08:42:10 PDT 2015

Hi all,

It's one of those times that I can't suppress my compulsion to spam the
list:

This coming weekend is the Vintage Computer Festival East version 10.0

http://www.vintage.org/ & http://www.vintage.org/2015/east/

It's located in Wall, NJ, at the Info Age Science History Museum which is a
pretty cool venue on its own.
The festival features lots of displays (mostly functional) of vintage
computers and various electronic curiosities and the dedicated owners who
keep them all running year after year.

I think it makes for a pretty cool day trip if you're into this sort of
thing. It's family friendly as well and there is usually a good selection
of interactive displays.

If you know someone who might be interested please forward this along.

Thanks,
-Mike

</spam>