[Lilug] Lilug Digest, Vol 89, Issue 3

Cong Shen CSHEN at cablevision.com
Wed Dec 16 11:00:24 PST 2015

Hi all,

The sdtid file is the one I was using fine on my  Win7 with RSA SecurID Token App. There was a similar discussion online here: http://askubuntu.com/questions/485270/connecting-to-vpn-network-in-ubuntu

The other issue was even if I enter the correct token generated by this Software Token on Win7 to the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client on Ubuntu, I am still getting this error message:
The AnyConnect package on the secure gateway could not be located. You may be experiencing network connectivity issues. Please try connecting again.

Best regards,

Cong

The information transmitted in this email and any of its attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information concerning Cablevision and/or its affiliates and subsidiaries that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or subject to copyright. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete and destroy the communication and all of the attachments you have received and all copies thereof.