[Lilug] FOSSCON! (free and open source software conference)

Jonathan Simpson jonathan at jdsnetwork.com
Thu Jul 30 08:08:37 PDT 2015

Hi folks,
I'd like to offer a friendly reminder that FOSSCON 2015 is less than a
month away.
FOSSCON is Saturday, August 22nd at the Friends Center in
Philadelphia, PA. This event is free to attend, with the doors opening
at 9am. A breakfast of coffee, pastries and bagels  will be offered
free of charge.

This years keynote speaker is Christopher Wink, cofounder and
Editorial Director Technical.ly, a network of local technology news
sites and events, featuring its flagship Technically Philly and sister
publications in Brooklyn, Washington D.C., Baltimore and Delaware.
Christopher is a lead organizer of Philly Tech Week,  Baltimore
Innovation Week and Delaware Innovation Week. Christopher will be
speaking on How open source culture is changing the world, and we are
very excited to have him!

If you haven't signed up yet, hop over to http://fosscon.us/Attend to
sign up today!