[Lilug] Reminder, picnic tomorrow

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Sat Jun 20 05:25:15 PDT 2015

Hi

 	I'm really sorry but I'm calling it, the LILUG picnic is canceled
due to rain.  Looks like not only is it going to rain on off all day, but
will get progressively worse as the hours pass.  The remnants of TS
Bill are traveling across the country.  Flood watches are in effect.

 	1.29 inches of rain predicted today with more intense rain
tomorrow.

 	Of course if folks want to coordinate with each other and still go
they can.

 	We'll plan a make up day RSN.

Sorry

Matt

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
Conservatives:No need to question, analyze, or improve, God overcomes all
anyway.

Liberals:No need to doubt, examine, or achieve results, man will evolve
beyond it anyway.

What's the difference?