[Lilug] Meeting tomorrow (Tuesday) 9/8/15

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Mon Sep 7 19:17:12 PDT 2015

Hi All

 	It's an early month and the day after a holiday, so it's easy to
forget tomorrow is LILUG.  It would be too bad to miss it since Matt
Surico has a talk planned all about hands on experience with Docker.  It's
a pretty good bet that in just a few years largely (if not completely)
containerized Linux will be widely deployed, so it's time to wrap your
brain around it now.

 	LILUG meets at the Woodbury campus of CSHL at 8pm.  Please be
there by 8:30 or the gate may close.   See you there tomorrow.

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
"I am quite conscious that my speculations run quite beyond the bounds of
true science."  --Charles Darwin