[Lilug] Dia talk or... dev ops?

Matt Surico surico at buoy.com
Thu Apr 7 10:02:21 PDT 2016

On 04/07/2016 12:12 PM, odinson wrote:
> Hi
>
>     I'm supposed to do a talk on Dia, but I've already written a talk
> on cutting though the buzz BS of dev-ops.  Breaking it down in to
> layers.  Looking at the flaws in current software.  Would people be
> interested in hearing it?

Absolutely.  DevOps is my current work life, so I'm biased, but I think
this kind of talk has a lot of practical significance to many of us who
work in the field.

>     If so I'll still do the Dia talk but at a later time.

That's cool too.

Thanks Matt N for volunteering for both talks.  Let's hear from the rest
of you on the applicability of a DevOps talk. :-)

Cheers all,
Matt S.
LILUG Secretary