[Lilug] Python/Untangle Experience?

Lee Wilbur leew at multiverseit.com
Thu Apr 14 10:17:27 PDT 2016

Sorry if this is mildly inappropriate...

I have myself and several clients using the free linux based Untangle as routers.

I have a client that needs a Captive Portal page (the one used by Untangle) that asks for an email address ONLY and once provided (doesn't even have to be validated as an e-mail address, though that would be nice - CAN'T be forced to validate though).

If anyone has - or would like to try to create the page, I can offer this starting point - http://wiki.untangle.com/index.php/Captive_Portal - and modest compensation.

I've tried a few hacks myself but couldn't get it to work.

Lee Wilbur
A+, MCSA, MCTS, MS-MVP
Multiverse Enterprises Inc
Providing Technical Support for IT Professionals and SMBs
In the Long Island and New York City areas
631.350.1626 * www.multiverseit.com<http://www.multiverseit.com>

Twitter: MultiverseIT
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Multiverse-Enterprises/102713849814574
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/leewilbur