[Lilug] LILUG SISIG meeting tonight, NEW PAPER!

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Tue Apr 19 10:30:21 PDT 2016

Hi All

 	Tonight is the monthly SISIG (Security and Infrastructure
SIG) meeting.  We meet at the Pannera bread at Walt Whitman Mall from 8pm
to 10pm.  We usually discuss issues effecting multiple computers.  This is
where the admins and engineers of all stripes come to chat.  All are
welcome with some introduction!

 	Last week I presented on the ins and outs of dev ops and how to
unwind the buzz and break it into manageable sections.  I'll be happy to
rehash and discuss any of that if you like.  In addition I have
have published a new paper/post on civgene.  Explaining what a complexity
horizon is and why it matters to open source.

http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com/archives/1254

 	Please feel free to join us and discuss this and other topics.

See you there.

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
The head of the table is usually located near the exit.