[Lilug] LILUG meeting tomorrow

Robert Wilkens robwilkens42 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 09:39:28 PDT 2016

I don't know who the speaker is, but i understand it's not set in stone

I am very interested in learning more about what you refer to as
"sociopathy or psychopathological" 'stuff' with respect to genetics.

Yesterday, i enquired with my psych-doc about genetic testing for drug
compatibility (something like genesight though it may be a different
company).  He said we'd discuss it in person on thursday.  Assuming i can
get a copy of a "dna file" from the testing, i wonder if i could plug it
into something open source and get useful information out of it.  I don't
know whether this open source software would be kind of a simulator that
"grows the dna to see what will come" or whether it is just a database that
says if you have x here and y there and z over here, statistically you are
likely to have condition w.

I want to attend tomorrow, but i have a furniture deivery "scheduled" in
the late afternoon or evening (who knows when they show up).

-Rob