[Lilug] The insanity of all biometric data.

Robert Wilkens robwilkens42 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 11:58:33 PDT 2016

Personally, to me that would be less frightening, or at least equally
frightening, to my previous 6 months in terms of 'schizophrenia' symptoms
(schizophrenia as featured as a recent topic on your civgene site).  My
theory was that it had something more to do with nanorobots than genetics,
in that it felt like people were reading every passing thought i had and
reacting to it out loud.  Were it not nanorobotic, it was spiritual.

I'm no longer in 'that' place as the medication is 'now working' as of 1.5
weeks ago.

Though i realize the idea of tiny robots in the brain which transmit your
thoughts to other people/systems is really a tangent from where you were
going.

It is my understanding that whenever you do a blood test, the testing
companies often do sequence your DNA without your knowledge for whatever
nefarious purposes they do it for (or maybe towards drug development or
something).  I believe those companies have your identifying information
they put with the sample they take.  So I don't think there's too much you
can do about them doing this as is.

-Rob