[Lilug] Meeting tomorrow 12/13, elections, last meet at CSHL Woodbury

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Mon Dec 12 17:08:49 PST 2016

Hi all

 	Tomorrow is the Monthly LILUG meeting from 8-10.  Topic will be
LILUG's monthly meeting place.  After tomorrow we are homeless.  I have
some possible options to discuss, but unfortunately all options so far
means some compromise.

 	If you know of a meeting space available from 8-10 pm every second
Tuesday of the month around the 110 corridor please feel free to ask about
meeting there on LILUG's behalf.  In my experience these things go
smoothest with a liaison/sponsor at our location.  Thanks so much for
considering it.

See you tomorrow.

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
Your civilization has built the Internet.(+2 science per city) This obsoletes
the Hollywood wonder.(+1 happiness per city)