[Lilug] Do not upgrade to android 6/marshmello

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Fri Mar 18 08:04:57 PDT 2016

Hi

 	Moto g 3rd generation.  Apparently phones built to ship with 6 are
mostly immune, but many others are effected.

 	It's not even 6 months old.

 	In the process of rooting the phone so I can revert.  I want my
time back.

Matt

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
Darwin indicates that every unarmed Californian eaten by a mountain lion is
progress.