[Lilug] Meeting tomorrow, dia talk, A stroke of bad luck

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Mon May 9 08:03:30 PDT 2016

Hi

 	I can still a dia talk but only strictly as an improv.  No formal
talk is written.  May is a tough month for me in general and my employer
is really laying it on thick.  Just no shortcuts left.

 	If someone would like to volunteer to speak tomorrow, I can write
something a little more organized for June.  If not it will be a demo
tomorrow.  I'm pretty good spur of the moment, but you know computers,
always getting cold feet during demos.

 	Either way see you tomorrow for LILUG at 8pm.  CSHL Woodbury
campus.  As usual try to get there by 8:30 as the gates may close for a
time.

 	TIA.

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
When everything is a competition, everyone loses.