[Lilug] Election day LILUG meeting tomorrow, Important.

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Mon Nov 7 14:57:57 PST 2016

Hi

 	Tomorrow is the monthly LILUG meeting.  Due to an unusual
calendar quirk it also happens to be election day.  After discussing it
with security, the inbound front gate will be open until 9pm tomorrow.
So people can vote before they come to LILUG meeting.  Meeting time is
from 8-10 is usual.

 	Expect tomorrow to a shorter talk than usual.  Tom will be giving
a anchor lightning talk on backups.  Other backup talks are welcome as
well.

 	Government nominations are tomorrow.

 	Now for the important part.  LILUG is homeless as of 2017.  A
stay of execution is possible but our anchor, Bill Burns, is leaving CSHL.
If anyone knows of a good meeting place loosely along the Rt110 corridor
please email goverment at lilug.org or come see me a the meeting.  Ideally
we'd love a college campus, but any 50 person (or more) meeting space will
do.

 	Big thanks to Bill for coming to every meeting and helping out
LILUG all these years!   Thanks so much!

 	Thank you for your help.  See you there.

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
I admire ambition and despise greed.