[Lilug] Editor meeting topic

robwilkens robwilkens42 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 16:35:57 PST 2016

This is a guess, I think it was inkscape.  It was briefly mentioned at
the 'dia' meeting i was at, which was the only one i made it to in the
last few years.

You can always view list archives online and look for meeting topics.

Unrelated, but tonight i'm fiddling with fedora, and right away I'm
having wifi issues :(, but they're a bug reported for people with my
intel wifi chip.  I'm tempted to try to fix it if i can, but I probably
cannot (i'm sure secure boot makes it harder for me to tinker with the
kernel).

-Rob