[Lilug] Question about Linux the last 5 years

robwilkens42 at gmail.com robwilkens42 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 05:12:16 PDT 2016

On my current dell I was going to do this with, I just remembered it actually does NOT have a CD/DVD drive, though I guess I could use my external blu ray burner.    I just saw that Microsoft for the  insider builds (betas) updated the built-in Ubuntu subsystem for Windows from 14.04 to 16.04, again it may be good enough for my needs if I use it right, only time will tell if I run into limitations.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10