[Lilug] Troubleshooting Wi-Fi (?) Drivers

Robert Wilkens robwilkens42 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 10:07:55 PDT 2016

I'm not excited by that answer, but i accept that it's a reasonable
possible explanation...  I haven't had similar crashes in Windows on
this laptop, but i know the nature of these issues is they are sporadic

BTW Sorry if i may occasionally use this list for linux questions, I
don't know how welcome it is, but i figure if i can i'll embarrass
myself locally before i embarrass myself globally (as a rule anyway)
If anyone is opposed to my use of the list like this, just tell me and
i'll find somewhere else to find answers.

-Rob