[Lilug] looking for a rack-mount all-in-one workstation

Mike Costanzo quarsaw at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 08:49:12 PDT 2016

Hi Lilug,

I'm on the hunt for a rack mount PC that is a pull out drawer with a
flip-up LCD screen.
Specs are modest, it's nearly a dumb terminal.
If it all fit in 1U that would be great, 2U is OK.

I see a ton of options out there but it seems that a typical setup is to
purchase a rack mount KVM and pair it with a rack mount workstation.  I'm
not against that per se, (and clearly it makes upgrading easier) but I have
a mild preference for it to all be one unit.

I know how to Google, but I thought I'd hit the list in the event that
someone wants to chime in with experience like "we use [blank] all the time
and they're great"

Thanks in advance,

-Mike