[Lilug] looking for a rack-mount all-in-one workstation

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Sat Sep 3 12:41:12 PDT 2016

Hi Mike

 	It's a company called lilliput.  Light small, and been reliable.

About $100-$150.

Best of all you can probably just buy one yourself and carry it in a
bag sidesteping office red tape.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=lilliput

Matt

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
No character, however upright, is a match for constantly reiterated attacks,
however false.
 	-- Alexander Hamilton