[Lilug] OT: Retro Gaming Devices

Lee Wilbur leew at multiverseit.com
Mon Sep 26 21:56:34 PDT 2016

Hey folks,

A friend of mine is a children's librarian at Harborfields public library and earlier today posted the following request:
So, I know this is a long shot but here goes... I am doing a program at the library in October called "Retro Techno" for 4th and 5th graders to show them what life was like before iphones, digital downloads, etc. I am getting some GREAT loans from people to use for the program such as a slide projector and a *gasp* record player. The thing I'm looking for which is a long shot is GAMING stuff. For example, an ancient Atari console or any versions (such as handheld) variations of: Pong, Space Invaders, Asteroids, Tetris, Donkey Kong. I would just need to borrow for 1 day in October. Thank you!!

I figured tech folks like us might have a garage or basement with a few classic things that could be lent - if you don't mind lending, please contact mkim at harborfieldslibrary.org<mailto:mkim at harborfieldslibrary.org>

Thanks,

-Lee

Lee Wilbur
A+, MCSA, MCTS, MS-MVP
Multiverse Enterprises Inc
Providing Technical Support for IT Professionals and SMBs
In the Long Island and New York City areas
631.350.1626 * www.multiverseit.com<http://www.multiverseit.com>

Twitter: MultiverseIT
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Multiverse-Enterprises/102713849814574
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/leewilbur