[Lilug] LILUG meeting Tuesday.

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Wed Apr 12 08:32:12 PDT 2017

Hi

I know a few folks were trepidacious about this talk.  Izaac was
excellent, with tons of insight into infiltration technique from the
other side.  Naturally there were colorful anecdotes as well!  Sorry you
missed out.

Not being a wienie about it.  He's already been welcomed back next year,
don't miss him!

Matt

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
Cameras act as a behavioral amplifier when filming the mentally disturbed.