[Lilug] Next weeks LILUG meeting. NEW LOCATION

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Wed Feb 8 11:57:09 PST 2017

Hello all

 	Just updated the LILUG website to reflect directions to the new
location.  Please take a look and let us know if anything is amiss.

 	Next Tuesday, 2/14 will be the first meeting at the Listnet's
digital ballpark.  We no longer meet at CSHL.  Thanks again to Paul for
making this possible.  Same time as the old meeting at 8pm.  It's only
two blocks away from the old location!  This month someone from webair
will be discussing ddos attacks.

 	Please check the website for the new location.  If you have
any problems finding it, feel free to call or text me that night on my
cell phone 516 nine eight seven - 941 oh.

 	Also we'll begin planning for the LILUG picnic.  Volunteers
welcome.

 	See you there.

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
Federalization(v) fed er·al·i·za tion
- Maximizing the destructive scope of bad policy. Redirection of funds from
successful regions for political gain; see: Fleece