[Lilug] Tomorrows LILUG meeting 1/10/17

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Mon Jan 9 19:26:36 PST 2017

Hello All

 	Tomorrow night will be the monthly LILUG meeting at 8pm.  This
will be our last meeting at the CSHL Woodbury campus.  No topic is
planned.  Volunteers for lightning talks are welcome.

As a reminder next month (2/14/17)  will be a new meeting place.  Same
time and day DOTM.  8pm at the Digital Ballpark 100 Terminal Dr in
Plainview.  We do have a tentative meeting topic planned on DDOS attacks
for that meeting.

 	All other meetings will be at Listnet's DB on the second Tuesday
of the month at 8pm.

 	See you tomorrow.

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
The power of suggestion is simple and effective.  It's victims treated as
their own worst enemies, because they are.