[Lilug] Distro Question - Debian

robwilkens42 at gmail.com robwilkens42 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 08:24:27 PST 2017

I’d consider CentOS only because I never tried it before…    Maybe I’ll go that route first, with the understanding that the gnome desktop may be updated in the not too distant future.

This morning, I started the backup (clonezilla) process (fedora + windows partitions), once I’ve done that, I’ll feel more comfortable experimenting knowing I can fall back.

 -Rob

Sent from Mail for Windows 10