[Lilug] hacking an excel file

Jorg Kewisch jorg at bnl.gov
Mon Jul 10 19:25:00 PDT 2017

thanks Thomas, I will give it a try.

Jorg

<shameless advertising> The Brookhaven National Laboratory has on the
next 4 Sundays  open house, a different department each Sunday, mine on
August 6th. visitors over 16 years need valid picture ID. It is free and
you can talk to the scientists. bring your kids. LIE exit 68.
https://www.bnl.gov/stakeholder/summerSundays.php
</shameless advertising>