[Lilug] Civgene

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Mon Jun 5 15:59:53 PDT 2017

Hey Rob

 	Email me offline with any questions.  odinson at warcloud.net.  I try
to spare the list from civgene.   Last LILUG meeting is subject is devops,
open source and the complexity horizon.  Some ideas did come from
civgene.  Really applied philosophy of it so I talked very little about it
directly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1S0n5VYIII&t=797s

:)

Matt

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
"One of the fantastic things, I always say, is that the digital world is like
Galapagos Islands for the understanding of evolutionary psychology.  The
little foibles of human behavior that crop up online.   Are very very telling
in what the what deeper human mind really cares about.   What it finds
attractive, more important what it finds repellent.  The system one brain
(Earlier quote "primarily the subconscious") is more about the avoidance
of catastrophe than the attainment of perfection."  --Rory Sutherland