[Lilug] LILUG Picnic tomorrow.

jfp jfp at islandlabs.org
Sat Jun 24 09:37:22 PDT 2017

Here are the directions I have to the picnic.
Please update and correct if necessary.
Directions:

Go to the park entrance at the intersection of...
Plainview Rd & Manchester Dr
Bethpage, NY 11714
http://maps.google.com/?q=Plainview+Rd+%26+Manchester+Dr+Bethpage%2C+NY+11714

Proceed down the Bethpage State Park Picnic Polo Rd for nearly a mile to
the toll-house, pay the state parking fee.

We usually meet up on the left and then find a table.
Approximate coordinates:
N40° 45' 10.44", W73° 28' 0.48"
http://maps.google.com/?q=40.7529%2C-73.4668