[Lilug] Read wikileaks vault7

Andrew T. Stager andrew1523 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 17:45:15 PST 2017

I feel like we've known all this for years, I was kind of hoping for some
new juicy stuff but it kind of just seems like the same old "yeah we can
root anything".

My personal website is constantly bombarded by Russian and Chinese IPs
everyday. I don't think anything of it. Their schools are much better with
computer science at a young age. Many of their citizens are poor, it
doesn't cost anything to sit inside and poke around people's boxes.