[Lilug] IMPORTANT 3/14/17 LILUG CANCELED, impending blizzard

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Mon Mar 13 12:07:20 PDT 2017

Hi

 	Looks like the great abominable yeti on the mountain has decided
tomorrow we have snowcones!  OK right English.

 	LILUG is canceled for 3/14/17.

 	This snow day is a great time to prepare a talk about how you tuned
your ethanol top fuel snow blower with an Arduino, or whatever.  We need
brain trust.  Please volunteer to speak.

 	As a strange aside, there is a minuscule chance the LILUG website
may be down. Right as people are checking it to see how many of us are
comfortable riding their ATV at speed on the LIE for free coffee and
donuts.  Dreamhost has notified us they are doing mysql maintenance right
before the meeting tomorrow.  Yup.  So please spread the word now.  NO
LILUG.  :(

 	See you next month.  Or at Icon.  Or at SISIG.  Or in Penn
station.

Matt

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
 	-- Galileo Galilei