[Lilug] Unrelated Question

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Mon Mar 13 20:28:47 PDT 2017

A stark warning.   Once you loose control of your biometrics
anonymity is gone forever.

Nobody should be sending human DNA to anyone unless it is anonomized.
Since the implication is it is yours (think it's illegal any other way)
not sure how that would work.

As sequencing approaches pocket change in cost, for sure this is going to
happen WAY more in the future.  Value is way too high.  So a good
guideline is needed.  IMO 'never sequence your DNA' ain't gunna cut it.

Matt

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
 	-- Galileo Galilei