[Lilug] Topic for Tuesday's meeting

Robert Wilkens (Rob) robwilkens42 at gmail.com
Sat May 6 15:57:19 PDT 2017

Hi

I think the problem is those of us who are not at all busy have nothing at all of interest to talk about!  It’s the people with jobs and/or at school who are working with the interesting stuff.
:-)

Was actually right down the road (near sunnyside blvd, at fairway market) from meeting location when this e-mail came in, so I was almost thinking of attending.  Free swag is motivation, lack of a topic is demotivation..   Have never been to new location yet.

-Rob

Sent from Mail for Windows 10