[Lilug] What is the perfect meeting topic?

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Wed May 10 10:02:12 PDT 2017

Hi All

 	First a reminder to save the date.  12pm Sat June 24th at
Bethpage park is the Annual LILUG picnic. Family and friends encouraged!

 	Second I video recorded the talk.  Once editing is done I'll be
sticking it on youtube.  I'll post a link when it's up.

 	OK now for the zinger.  What is the perfect speaker or topic for
the group?  Seems like everybody is really strapped at work making their
lives 'simpler' (psssst, it's not just you)  What would speed that up?
What topic or person can we book that will make your life ten times
easier?  Looking for some wonderfully practical knowledge transfer here.

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
One man's "magic" is another man's engineering.  "Supernatural" is a null word.
 	-- Robert Heinlein