[Lilug] What is the perfect meeting topic?

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Thu May 11 13:28:43 PDT 2017

Seriously everybody knows everything they'll ever need to know?   There
isn't one topic you'd like to learn more about?

Git? Chef? Chrome? Jenkins? Android development? Raspberry pi? Gnome?
System turning?  Best 3d printer?  Systemd?  Skynet?

You're not vollenteering, just requesting, I promise.

Matt

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
"The greatest obstacle to discovering the shape of the earth, the continents
and the ocean was not ignorance but the illusion of knowledge."
-- Daniel J. Bornstein