[Lilug] What is the perfect meeting topic?

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Thu May 11 21:07:19 PDT 2017

Hi

OK so we've got

Score

Python 101		- 1
Ruby 101		- 1
Chef			- 1
Android development	- 1

Interesting only one admin topic.

Any votes for these or topics to add?

Matt

On Fri, 12 May 2017, Lee Wilbur wrote:

>> What else would people like to learn about?
>
> Make the meetings "classes" - I'd find it VERY useful have a Python or Ruby or other language "101" that
treats me like I know nothing of this scripting language and has small projects we can build along with an
instructor - "everyone, build a script that pings a set of IPs listed in a file" - now follow along...
practical lesson(s) that can start people actually doing as opposed to knowing what can be done...