[Lilug] What is the perfect meeting topic?

Y. Lin ylin53 at hotmail.com
Fri May 12 14:24:40 PDT 2017

I like to share this link because the subject might have practical value soon:

18 things you should know about using Linux tools in Windows 10

http://www.cio.com/article/3195905/windows/18-things-you-should-know-about-using-linux-tools-in-windows-10.html
18 things you should know about using Linux tools in Windows 10<http://www.cio.com/article/3195905/windows/18-things-you-should-know-about-using-linux-tools-in-windows-10.html>
www.cio.com
Windows 10 can now run (many) Linux binaries. Yes, really. Here’s what you need to know to make the most of the Windows Subsystem for Linux.