[Lilug] LILUG SISIG tomorrow

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Mon May 15 21:58:01 PDT 2017

Hi

 	Tomorrow is the monthly SISIG meeting.  SISIG stands for the
Security and Infrastructure Special Interest Group.  We've been meeting
for over 15 years to talk both multi server integration and system
security.

 	Please join us from 8-10 tomorrow, the third Tuesday at Panera
Bread attached to Walt Whitman mall.  All topics are welcome.  Tomorrow I
can contribute some SEO experience.

See you there.

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
People who put identity with a group above managing their own faith are the problem.