[Lilug] Question about meeting location

Rob Wilkens (RobW@optonline.net) robw at optonline.net
Thu May 25 09:09:47 PDT 2017

I've seen directions to digital ballpark, but once you get there is it fairly obvious how to get to the actual meeting location?
-Robp.s. A couple of weeks ago I got back DNA results, they were very interesting and useful and i am still learning new stuff.  For example, I found 2 things hinting at introversion genetically, one which says in new situations i will be shy/stand-offish (but comfortable once i'm in situation for a while), and another which flat out said introverted -- and i read somewhere introverted people prefer e-mail/writing over in-person/face-to-face communications, though i myelf don't claim to understand why.  I was always trying to figure out which life experiences made me that way (who or what do i blame!), now i know it's not life experience   :->.  THAT is useful.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® S2