[Lilug] November Meeting

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Fri Nov 10 08:25:37 PST 2017

Hi

Point was DON'T depend on gmail for reminders.  They decided our low
market cap (non-profit free tier account mailing list on dreamhost) means
we're a spam factory.  AFAIK 0 evidence/occurrences of that BTW.

 	People have to manually remove us from their spam folder in gmail
to remove this 'status'.  Please remind people to check their gmail.  TIA.

 	Please mark the second Tuesday at 8pm on a calendar app.  Same
since the 90s.. :)

Matt

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.