[Lilug] On-topic to last night's meeting

iN8sWoRld.net nate at in8sworld.net
Wed Apr 11 04:01:51 PDT 2018

As this interested me I took a quick look on github and all I can find is
that Atom is released under the MIT license.
Is this the "waiver" to which you refer?  The MIT license doesn't imply any
warranty at all and doesn't require users sign any waiver that I'm aware.

https://github.com/atom/atom/blob/master/LICENSE.md

Nate

Not sent from Windows

--