[Lilug] Email list ediquite

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Fri Apr 13 12:58:16 PDT 2018

Hello all

 	Kind of a new situation, haven't faced this before.

 	I don't mind dozens of emails a week if they are not all from the
same person.  Try to cut emails down to a post a topic except for back and
forth discussion.

 	Not just picking on Rob, this goes for everybody.  If you post
thrice or more on the same topic without response, you're probably being
rude and spamming.  Take some time and write a shorter, single, letter.

 	BTW thanks everyone for helping to look for Rob's glasses.   I
think the 'help lost thing' email list email right after the meeting was
great and we can definitively say after the groups help the glasses were
not left at LILUG.  We looked everywhere on site.

Thanks

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
pay peanuts get monkeys
 	-- Anonymous Coward