[Lilug] On-topic to last night's meeting

iN8sWoRld.net nate at in8sworld.net
Wed Apr 11 14:26:45 PDT 2018

I would agree that the core concepts of programming are fairly universal,
even if syntax can be very different.
I would agree that the rapid development of AI seemingly without moral /
ethical boundaries and/or guidance is perhaps the biggest threat to
humanity since humanity.

--
iN8sWoRLd
https://www.in8sworld.net